- App provider to get information
- User information and purpose to be acquired
The user information and purpose acquired by this application are as follows.
User information to get
• Device type and model
• App version
• Operation history
purpose of use
• Performance analysis
• Application improvements
- Acquisition method
This application developer automatically acquires user information by this application with a built-in information collection module.
- Notification / publication or consent acquisition method / user involvement method
(1) Notification / publication
This application developer will notify and publish this policy by posting it on this application or this application developer’s homepage.
(2) Method of obtaining consent
Consent is obtained by the method obtained when this application is started for the first time.
(3) About suspension of acquisition of user information
Acquisition of user information can be stopped by uninstalling this application.
- External transmission / third party provision / information collection module
(1) External transmission
The acquired user information will be sent to the server of the hosting company that the developer of this application entrusts management.
(2) Provided by a third party
This application developer may provide the acquired user information to a third party in the following cases.
• When providing statistical data in a state where the user cannot be identified
• When disclosure / provision is required by law
(3) Information collection module
This application developer incorporates the following information collection module into this application.
• Firebase Analytics, Firebase Crashlytics: https://firebase.google.com/
- Contact Us
Click here for “contact“
This application developer changes this policy at the discretion of this application developer. However, if there is a change in the acquired user information, purpose of use, or provision to a third party, we will notify you on this application or the homepage of this application developer, and after changing this policy, the user will agree again when this application is started for the first time. To get.
- Date of enactment
Enacted: July 15, 2014